COOKIES POLICYIndex > Cookies
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user’s or his/her computer’s browsing habits. Depending on the information they contain and the way the user uses their computer, the cookies may be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the browser, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating the cookies in your browser: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari,… – will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
Technical cookies: cookies that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
Personalisation Cookies: cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
Analysis Cookies: cookies that, when well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To this end, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
Advertising Cookies: cookies which, when well handled by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertising space on the website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Behavioural advertising cookies: cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
PETER TABOADA S.L. displays information about your Cookies Policy at the bottom of any page of the portal with each login so that you are aware.
In the face of this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
- Modify the configuration. You will be able to obtain more information about what cookies are, to know the policy of cookies of PETER TABOADA S.L. and modify the configuration of your browser to restrict or block the cookies of PETER TABOADA S.L. at any moment. In the case of restricting or blocking cookies, the functionality of the website may be reduced.
- Continue browsing or scrolling: in which case we consider that you accept its use.
HOW TO CHANGE COOKIE SETTINGS
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of PETER TABOADA S.L. or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=%E2%80%9Des%E2%80%9D
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/